The time off I have taken has cleared my mind and the events during that time off (having a baby and losing my grandmother to a fast growing cancer) have helped me reel in on what’s important to me and who I am. But most importantly I have reeled in on what I believe. And that is where my true voice comes from and the voice you will hear going forward. I believe God has given us all unique talents to share with the world and mine are teaching, encouraging, and bringing people together. I believe I have other talents but those are meant to be hobbies and are not my true calling. (I believe a lot more to see the image below and feel free to save it and share it or to pin it.)
All that said I want you all to know that this is the same great blog and same place you can come to learn about how to start a fashion/creative business, grow a fashion/creative business, or get your business out of a rut.
I am both nervous and excited to announce I will be scaling back on kangacoo designs designing only when I need creative fulfillment and I will only sell direct (not wholesale) so I can focus more on YOU and YOUR BUSINESSES! Here is what you can expect to see going forward…
- A download page on my site where you can go to when you need help on specific topics!
- MORE blog posts featuring independent designers!
- MORE blog posts on running a fashion/craft business!
- MORE Facebook posts to encourage you in running your business!
- TFBM Magazine is growing and will still be published each quarter!
- And in time MORE video blogs, direct mentorships, local classes and video conferences!
Onward and Upward! Your friend, encourager, supporter and mentor,